Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
I’m still somewhat convinced that someone sold their soul to create the special effects in Jurassic Park because that shit is over 20 years old and it still really, really holds up, better than the stuff in a lot of current movies, even.
Fucking witchcraft, man.
Always go for puppets.
bury me in armor so I’ll be ready for the skeleton war
why is his fricking chest uncovered? that’s ppor planning right there
what are you gonna do?
stab a skeleton in the heart?
Smash his spine and ribcage with a hammer, BAM there goes his support structure.
Nah, he doesn’t have any muscles to move so that armour would totally just act as an exoskeleton and whatever supernatural force of movement would still work.
do you ever get into one of those situations where you’re like “I need to stop hating this particular person it’s not going to get me anywhere I’m just going to grow up and move on with my life” but then they do the tiniest thing to piss you off and then you’re like “nope fuck you right off I want to throw you off a bridge”
- The ruler of the most important city in the world makes horrible puns in the midst of important discussions, which he then laughs at.
- The anthropomorphic personification of Death loves cats and has a horse named Binky.
- The world’s first journalist is not annoyingly nosy, and is in fact sweet, kind, nonviolent, and honest.
- Literally everything about Sybil Ramkin.
- The commander of the City Watch maintains three trays: In, Out, and Shake It All About.
Page 1 of 24